Registration for Glacier Peak Lacrosse 2018 season is now open for all grades!
We are planning on fielding the following teams for our first season:
- 2 High School Teams (JV and Varsity)
- 1 7th/8th Grade Team
- 1 5th/6th Grade Team
- 1 3rd/4th Grade Team
- 1 K/2nd Grade Team
Ultimately, the number of teams is up to you. If our numbers dictate additional teams at any level we will be glad to accommodate. Get out, recruit your friends and grow the game!
Registration fees for the 2018 season (pinnie and uniform not required if you already have one from last year and it still fits). There is an early bird special pricing for those that register by November 17th and pay in full at the time of registration. We are keeping the K/2 fees at the lowest possible already, therefore early bird pricing does not apply.
- Kindergarten - 2nd Grade - $75 + $25 for pinnie
- 3rd/4th Grade - $250 + $25 for pinnie (early bird $235)
- 5th/6th Grade - $275 + $25 for pinnie + $55 for uniform (early bird $250)
- 7th/8th Grade - $325 + $25 for pinnie + $55 for uniform (early bird $305)
- High School - $535 + $25 for uniform rental (early bird $515)
Registration fees cover the following
- 1 tournament (does not include travel expenses)
- Referee fees, field fees, NSYL and WHSBLA league fees, balls, field rentals, etc.
2018 Youth Uniforms (3rd through 8th Grade) *please click HERE for the uniform sizing chart before ordering.
All players will be required to purchase a pinnie at registration (an additional cost listed above)
- K-2 and 3/4: No uniform is needed. Players will wear their pinnie for practices and games
- 5/6 and 7/8: Will need to order a complete uniform (1 Pinnie, 1 Jersey 1 short). In registration you will be able to request your top 3 jersey numbers. However we cannot guarantee the number chosen.
- 2018 High School Uniforms: (Rental fee of $25)
High School Uniforms will be owned by the club. They will be distributed to each player at the beginning of the season, and then returned to the club at the end of the season. If you fail to return your uniform you will be required to purchase it at full price, $125.00.
- All players will need to have the following lacrosse equipment:
- Shoulder Pads
- Elbow Pads
- Gloves (must be primarily navy blue for High School)
- Protective Cup
**Per WHSBLA rules, High School teams must have matching gear. HS players gear (specifically gloves and elbow pads) must be navy blue and white. To help curb costs we have designed a headwrap that can go on existing helmets and meet the criteria of having matching helmets. We will have an order form for gear available on the website.
For additional equipment information and a list of retailers see our FAQ’s.
Glacier Peak Lacrosse Club serves youth and High School boys within the Glacier Peak High School boundary area.
USL Membership Requirement:
Our club insurance requires a valid US Lacrosse membership for every GPLax player and coach prior to participating in any practice, scrimmage or game.
Fall 2016, US Lacrosse is began requiring proof of age documentation as part of player membership. You may be required to upload a scan of your child's birth certificate to the USL website at the time of purchasing your membership. This is a USL requirement. GPLax and the leagues to which we belong will continue to be divided by school grade.
For more information regarding this requirement:
Glacier Peak lacrosse has decided to utilize “Easy Merchant”, an on-line, secure billing system available for payment during registration. This system will allow you to pay the entire balance up front or set up auto pay payments on your credit or debit card and checking account with no credit check needed.